Sometimes even the flight of an angel hits turbulence. ~Astrid Alauda

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pussycat Pussycat la la laaaaaaaaaaaa!

I am up zingyily early with the birdies this fine morrow....so excited about welcoming Peaches into my home tonight...she is going for an op today to be de-sexed as she is only a baby herself and was abandoned with a litter at only 18 months old. I had my first baby at age 19 (years, not months) so I appreciate the shock of being thrown into an adult world at a youthful age.

I have made her a snuggly bed (an old wicker toy basket draped with my picnic rug) in my favourite room of my house and am off out hunting today for cat stuff....bowls and food mainly, oh yeah and a litter tray thingy.

Everyone is snoring just now...it's like a symphony of sleep.

Being me, i jump out of bed at ridiculous hours with my mind whirring and either cook, write or read. This blog thing is going to be fun. Now i can ramble on to you!

I hope your day is full of surprises...much happiness and LOVe x




No comments:

Post a Comment